Newsletter – 11 June 2012
Hi and Welcome to this week’s Complementary Fitness Newsletter
Update: My brand new updated website was due to be launched today (11/6) but it’ll be delayed for a day so should be live on Tuesday 12 June – yeah.
It’s been a few weeks in the making/in the process.
I’ll continue sending out the weekly newsletters by email for now till I get used to the new system, thanks.
COMPLEMENTARY FITNESS PILATES classes
Current classes are on
Complementary Fitness future plans and developments***….
1) have plans to develop my Complementary Fitness business with Nutrition and Weight Management classes/courses soon. These courses will give you loads of info on this subject of eating well nutritionally. You may even lose some weight/drop fat if you need to but the goal is about a healthy lifestyle so if this is what you’re interested in, let me know and I’ll get a suitable evening, time and venue organised, thanks.
2) I’m also working on a new project to help you improve your lifestyle. It’s about mindset coaching, nutrition, meditation, relaxation, Complementary Fitness Pilates workouts, vitality and inner confidence.
I’m putting the final touches to this Wellness & Vitality Boutique – let me know in advance if you’re interested in joining this new holistic package.
Extra class dates:
1) Tuesday Fitness Pilates extra dates on 26 June and 3 July and are both PAYG (only £6.50 each). I can reserve your place in either/both classes or just come and join us.
2) Thursday Fitness Pilates extra PAYG classes) classes at 7pm and 8pm on 28 June and 5 July (only £6.50 each). I can reserve your place in either class on those dates or just turn up and join us. Please email me and let me know about these dates and if you can join us, as I’ll need to book the Hall.
3) Wednesdays extra classes on 27 June and 4 July and Fridays 29 June and 6 July. Time: 9.30 – 10.30 am, cost only £5 per class.
Where: The Bisque Bar, Bruntsfield Hotel. I’ve already popped in and picked up a menu for a 2 course lunch for £9.95 each – looks good.
When: Monday 25 June. Time: 12.30 pm
If you regularly come to Complementary Fitness Classes and would like to join us for lunch, email me or add your name down on the Lunch List. I’ve got a menu so please let me know asap what your menu choices are and if you could also pay the £9.95 in advance, it will save time on the day.
Complementary Fitness Mindfulness
*When you need something to believe in, start with YOURSELF.
*Always tell someone how you feel because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye but regret can last for a lifetime.
*Make the choice to talk more about your blessings than your problems – more good things will come your way when you do.
*Be aware, take notice, opportunities are all around you so seize them when they come along.
*Don’t just try – DO
* When in doubt, just take the next small step.
* No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
Health + Lifestyle
*Any improvement you make in your diet will make an improvement in your health.
*Eggs are cheap and filling and are a great source of protein. Have 2 poached eggs on rye bread for a filling breakfast.
*Spinach is a great source of iron and it has amazing detoxifying powers – eat it raw in a lovely nutritious green salad.
*Try brazil nut or hazelnut butter on your toast for added omega 3.
*Pinto, kidney and butter beans are low GI and are packed with fibre too.
*Adding chilli to salads and dishes can boost your metabolism.
*Avocados are a great source of monounsaturated fats.
Thanks for reading this week’s Complementary Fitness newsletter, what do you think of it?
See you in class soon, take care