Newsletter – 10 December 2012
Hi and Welcome to this week’s Complementary Fitness Newsletter
This is our last week pre Christmas classes ending Fri 14/12 and I hope to see you in class/es this week. There’s still time to improve your fitness, health and feel better and have more energy NOW.
All classes are for men and women and you’re very welcome to work out with us.
LIFESTYLE AND WELLNESS
Did you know?
– Today, Monday (10 Dec) is our pre-Christmas lunch at David Bann’s Vegetarian Restaurant in St Mary’s Street at 1pm and I’m really looking forward to it and to seeing you then/there. There are 24 of us who’ve booked and are going.
– This is our last week of 2012 Complementary Fitness classes finishing on Fri 14 Dec. We’ll be off for 3 weeks but I hope like me, you’ll be raring to go and get back to fitness in our New Year, New You Classes.
– Your 2013 Passport to Complementary Fitness and health starts with classes from Tue 8 January. Commit to fitness and health in the New Year for a New, Healthy, Fit, Vibrant, Strong, You. Put all the new class dates in your 2013 diary and prepare to get yourself fit, strong, healthy, happy and mind and body confident. You can book your place/s in Tuesday +/or Thursday’s 6 week blocks of Fitness Pilates classes NOW. Each 6 week block of Fitness Pilates classes costs £39 or you can PAYG £8 per class.
– That our 9.30 am Complementary Fitness Morning Workouts start back on Wednesday 9 Jan with Total Body Workout and Fri 11 Jan with Strictly Fitness Salsa when you can come and dance away any excess Christmas/holiday weight – drop in, PAYG classes only £5 each. Join us in the new year to work out and have fun.
– January’s Monthly Payment Plan – £49 for 4 weeks (less 1 day) of ALL classes so let me know if you’d like to commit to this and attend as many classes as you can.
Something to think about
Scientists are discovering that while anger and hatred eat into our immune system, warm-heartedness and compassion are good for our health – Dalai Lama
If luck is a raindrop, I’d send you a shower. If hope is a minute, I’d send you an hour. If happiness if a leaf, I’d give you a tree and if you need a friend, you’ve always got me.
You’ll still receive weekly Fitness Newsletters over the holidays (sent by Susan Complementary Fitness through Mail Chimp – please mark as ‘safe’ so you get them). I can add colours and photos to my weekly Fitness Newsletters which is great. Remember though that Newsletters and regular Articles are on my website as well as useful info in the updated Tweets (you don’t have to be on Twitter to read them). You can also send me a comment/feedback directly from my website too – have a go.
Health & Lifestyle
Little-known fact: Coconut oil is lower in calories than all other fats. – from the book ‘Super Cleanse’ by Adina Niemerow.
Just to let you know
Try before you commit: Come and try our Tuesday &/or Thursday Fitness Pilates classes this week (only £8 payg each) to see if you like them and if you do, you can pre-book your place for a New Year 6 week course. Remember: ‘Pilates by Candlelight’ classes so bring your tea light and holder and we’ll chill out, relax and stretch more at the end of classes.
Email me at: email@example.com
See you soon, take care,