Newsletter – 19 November 2012
Hi and Welcome to this week’s Complementary Fitness Newsletter
This is week 6 in our block of classes!
Next week starts our 3 weeks of pre-Christmas classes from 27/11 – 14/12. Come and join our classes, work out with us if you want to improve your fitness, health and feel better and have more energy.
All classes are for men and women and details are updated on the Classes page.
LIFESTYLE AND WELLNESS
Did you know?
– I’m really looking forward to our pre-Christmas Fitness Lunch is on Monday 10 December 1pm in David Bann’s Vegetarian Restaurant, St Mary’s Street www.davidbanns.com There’s still time to me know if you’d like to join us – everyone welcome to join us if you regularly attend our fitness classes.
– Complementary Fitness also has a monthly payment plan for ALL classes during any month. Let me know if you’re interested in this and you can then attend as many classes as you can/as you like. December’s 2 weeks of classes = £25 for 10 classes – bargain!
Something to think about
Repeat this Affirmation: I choose to make the rest of my life, the best of my life. Louise Hay
Don’t count the days – make the days count!
Forgetfulness! (this’ll make you think/make you smile)..
Not only is my short term memory rubbish but so is my short term memory!
Health & Lifestyle
Herbal Christmas Workshops, Neal’s Yard, 102 Hanover Street Tel: 226 3223
1) Wednesday 5th December 6.30pm – 8.30pm £10
Join Medical Herbalist Fiona Morris at the Herbal Christmas Workshop. Fiona will share the mysteries of mistletoe, show you how to make your own mulled wine herbal blends, warming winter tea blending and tasting, foraged holly and ivy decorations, and make your own frankincense & myrrh hand made gifts to take home.
Make your Own Christmas Skincare Products
2) Wednesday 12th December 6.30pm – 8.30pm £10
Join Aromatherapist Barbara Robson and make a selection of festive skincare products to take home with you.
Want a great natural exfoliator? Combine ground almonds, honey and milk to form a paste and apply to your skin. Remember to rinse it off after!! Or you could try course sea salt and almond or apricot oil.
New Articles on my website to read:
– 6 powerful ways to boost your magnesium levels
– Exercise: 7 benefits of regular physical exercise (by Mayo Clinic staff)
– When and what to eat before a workout
Happy reading. There are more Articles on my website to read/re-read through too.
Just to let you know
We’ll be having our usual Pilates by Candlelight classes on Tue 11 and Thurs 13 Dec – bring a tea light and holder with you and we’ll chill out, relax and stretch more at the end.
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to seeing you soon,