Newsletter – 10 June 2013
Check out our COMPLEMENTARY FITNESS Classes Page
All classes are now only £5 and are for men and women
Please bring your yoga mat and water to all classes.
SUMMER CLASSES DATES 17/7-23/8/13
Did you know?
– that you can send me a comment directly from my website. If you go on to News page (click on Continue Reading), read the latest Newsletter, you can scroll down and click on and add a Comment. This makes my website more ‘interactive’ – give it a try.
– It’s Homeopathy Awareness Week 14 – 21 June
Website Article Homeopathy for mild sunstroke
Healthy Recipes to try:
Chocolate Kiwi Fruit Lollipop Recipe http://thefitnessrecipes.com/?p=968
Peach and almond pots (Serves 4)
· 2 large eggs
· 60g ground almonds
· 400g can of peach slices in juice
· 4 ramekin dishes
· Coconut butter to grease
1. Preheat the oven to 180C
2. Lightly grease the ramekin dishes using the coconut butter and place on a baking tray
3. Open the can of peach slices and drain, reserving the juice. Distribute the peach slices evenly between the ramekin dishes
4. Next place the eggs, ground almonds and reserved juice (Approx 150ml) in a food processor or liquidiser and blender until well combined
5. Carefully pour the mixture over the peach slices in the ramekin dishes, filling each dish to just below the top
6. Place the baking tray of ramekin dishes in the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes
7. Allow to cool slightly before serving
* Every new day is a chance to change your life
* You can either throw in the towel or use it to wipe the sweat off your face.
* Excuses don’t burn calories.
Something to think about…
Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people – the ones who really belong in your life – will come to you. And stay. (Will Smith)
Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal and not wound.
You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens.
Summer Lunch Monday 24 June at 12.30 pm at Calistoga in Rose Street North Lane.
It’s a Californian restaurant. The restaurant is in a lane between Castle Street and Frederick Street and up Rose Street North Lane and round the corner. The lane is next to Gregg’s bakers, and opposite Robert Anthony jewellers. When you walk up the lane, (you think there’s nothing there but..) you walk round the corner to the left and you’ll see the restaurant.
The lunchtime menu changes every 2 weeks and is different to their current menu so have look nearer the time. We don’t need to order courses in advance.
The current lunch menu is 2 course for £12 + £3 extra for 3rd course and £2 extra for tea/coffee.
There’s also a £2 supplement on steak. http://www.calistoga.co.uk/menus/lunch/
I’ve booked it for about 22 people but need to know – and let them know – how many of us are going so please let me know asap. You can email me but I’ll have a list in classes too.
If you work out with us in our Complementary Fitness classes, you’re welcome to join us for lunch – I’m looking forward to it and to trying this restaurant (I’ve not been before).
Get in touch with me if you’d like to make an appointment for a Swedish or Remedial + Sports Massage, Reflexology or Hopi candle treatments at £30 for an hour’s treatment with me at my house. Email me for details.
I love all your feedback – please keep it coming, keep me updated on your health and fitness improvements, thanks.
Email me at: email@example.com
take care, see you soon